Preschool English Speaking Teacher
Pegasus International Preschool is a boutique international preschool welcoming families from more than 15 countries. We follow an Inquiry-based curriculum, using hands-on projects and play explorations as a vehicle for children’s learning.
Our closely knit team of passionate teachers, community and families work together to build a school that every child deserves.
We believe that education is a community effort and belief.
Benefits & Others
Vision, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Training
- Termly performance reward
- Birthday Leave
- Comfortable working environment
- Fun loving curriculum
- Great friendly team to work with
We are seeking resilient, team-oriented professionals who:
- Your job responsibility as a preschool educator is to keep the safety and wellbeing of children under your care.
- See themselves as lifelong learners and researchers alongside children
- Are careful observers of children
- Have the ability to create trusting relationships with children, families and other colleagues
- Practice developmentally appropriate educational philosophies
- Have experience in an urban setting
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Build and maintain close partnership with parents.
- Work closely with the team in carrying out the duties.
- Engage and motivate children through experiential & hands-on activities.
- Observe and monitor learning progress & development of children.
- Responsible for all aspects of classroom management and carry out routine care duties to ensure the hygiene & safety of children.
- Prepare teaching materials and create a stimulating and engaging pleasant learning environment.
- Early Childhood Programs (1.5 – 6 years old)
- At least two years working with children under seven years old
- First Aid certification or willingness to obtain
- An Associate’s Degree or higher in early childhood or child development (preferred)
- L2 Teacher Certification from ECDA Singapore or equivalent from English speaking country.
- Inquiry-based teaching experience preferred.
- Excellent class management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
72 Keng Lee Rd, Level 2 & 4 within the Kim Mui Hoey Kuan Building, Singapore 219248
Shift, total 44 hours
Febuary 11, 2022
December 31, 2022